Thursday, July 21, 2011

From Bad to Good

Good things really do come to those who wait. Our stay last night in Ely was, a bit shocking. Not I must say right now, I have scolded myself about being a snob or something like that. I had to really talk to myself about people's status and whether they are "happy". It was a humbling experience to bed down in a place like  I haven't been in in decades..... Yes, I'm ashamed.  If people are content with their lot, who am I to tell them they want better.
But tonight was very different. I think Mike may have felt guilty ( no need honey) and wanted to make up for it. This place is the polar opposite ~ Springhill Suites, Grand Junction CO. Wow. Very modern, clean and efficient. OK, I'm being a snob again.... forgive me all. This is the last stop before the Taylor Monument compound tomorrow . It will ne nice to get somewhere, where I can unpack for a week. Yeah



No comments:

Post a Comment