Friday, July 12, 2013

Damn Dengue ......

We are officially in Dengue Fever zone. The Mozzie wipeout campaign has been in full swing for some time now. Yet some folks up in our neighborhood have come down with the fever. Spread my mosquitoes, this flu-like disease can kill.  Hubby's been dragging but is convinced he is fine. I may have to drag him in to A&E...

Just now, we had a mosquito deterrent put down. Let me say here, the following photos can be considered alarming.

We are NOT on fire.....

and let me add, these homes are not sealed well, cough cough

there he goes next door

before

hitting the copse

hope he has a good respirator!!

  
after...
 Let's hope this does the job. Normally they just drive down the street and fog from the truck. I guess things have turned for the worse......Lord help us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment