Monday, December 2, 2013

He's there, and I'm not....

My grandson has arrived. After 9 months of anticipation, and showing up a week early (yeah), Baran has rocked my world.  Oh, it sounds so simple now, but that fated day, waiting by the ipad, hoping for news as the labor went on.....excruciating.  Mom and dad even left the hospital without settling on a first name. But after some weather in their town, they decided on Baran, which means rain in Persian.
So, no onto the adorable photos....

a few minutes old and 21" long.

Mum & Dad

Their little Monkey

All wrapped up and ready for Oma to take him away

It's that "little Old man" look

yes, it's gas, or a happy dream, but oh so cute

Styling already....what a Fox
Grandpa got to take "home" for a conference and is getting to spend a week with him. I'm good with that. It's Grandpa time. I like them when they're about 6 months old and more communicable. But I'll take him now too.
Hugs from Oma Baran

1 comment:

  1. Love the photo's, but he is even more cute in person. So loving my week here. Wishing you were here as well, but January will be here soon enough. Not sure I'm going to be able to get you back to Singapore after you seeing the wee one.

    ReplyDelete