Friday, June 1, 2012

Too relaxed....

Man, I'm so relaxed......here I sit in Portsmouth, Rhode Island, sipping a chocolate protein shake after my first Zumba class. Yes, people I'm no longer a Zumba vergin. Ah, it feels good. Tomorrow it may be a different story. I have to say I really loved jumping around ike an uncoordinated knuckle head while "dancing" to cool salsa music. Now, if I could only get hhubby to come. Nah, forget it... It's been fun here. The first weekend, which turned out to be Memorial aday weekend, the girls and I headed up to the Lake Winnie and a last trip to the cabin. It's up for sale. But we dined on the cheddar and chocolate cheese I smuggled in, and ate Dad's fried clams and scallops. Oh it was fab. Also learning about everything that we missed while being overseas- ie Jr Seau's suicide and such. I guess there is good stuff and bad. But at least we've missed most of the election retoric. Pictures will have to wait till I can get my handsd on one of the computers. But it may be awhile....I'm too relaxed....

1 comment:

  1. So relaxed ya can't spell. What the heck? Must be nice! Who's suicide? And what's chocolate cheese?
    Tee hee - see ya soon!

    ReplyDelete