Saturday, November 12, 2011

It it ain't British.... it's CRAP!

While it seems simple "Looking Left" is tough, so my recommendation LOOK BOTH WAYS, the cars jump out
WALKING!  You are going to walk more that you have ever walked... you walk everywhere, so get some comfortable shoes, break them in or suffer the consequences!  You have been warned!

Bus or Tube?   We have used Public Transportation more in the last 8 days , than our entire life.... there is something truly refreshing about, not having a car... we do not miss it.... never having to worry about parking.. or having that extra glass or 2 of Wine!    The other factor, most cars are so small if the bus ran you over I don't think they would know it and keep moving...


The tube is underground, really underground.....never will you see escalators so steep "Visa Vi " "Tower of Terror", if you have height issues... this is not for you . 

This is an experience!  





MIND THE GAP!  Why because otherwise you wind up between the train and the platform!  




Any please do not worry if you forget anything, our new  favorite store "BOOTS"  has it all...... Really! 

As my London adventure comes to an end  I am truly blessed to have had the chance to explore London with my "Girls", I have have no sisters by blood, I have 2 wonderful sisters of the heart!  xoxox 

CHEERS!

1 comment:

  1. Oh OK, didn't realize this must be the anticipated "Guest Blogger". Couldn't have been Heidi, she has sisters! Loved this! LOL, really cracked me up. My keen eye even noticed that was Heidi sitting in the driver's seat of that oh so chic mini car.

    Can't wait to come visit.

    Big Sis

    ReplyDelete