Wednesday, September 5, 2012

About town....

What's weird about Singapore, and probably a lot of the orient, is how when you walk by most buildings, there is a faint fishy/fried food smell. Normally this would entice me, but in this heat, it's a bit...."off". Haven't been eating much. Not sure if it's the heat, or the smell, or just needing to live off my own blubber....

Hubby with street art

Been downtown to Orchard twice now. But I'm holding off to do more till this Friday when we get the cultural tour of the city/island. No need for me to go bumbling around when the is a perfectly good aircon bus, with a guide, to do it for me. So hopes are high for that trip.
Spouses wise, things are a bit of a mess here. So I'm off to meet with some other gals to see if we can get the social club sorted out.
Had "orientation" today and learned all about Singapore and it's law, culture and events. So much to learn and explore.

Already discovered the wonders of Tiger Balm

James, I thought of you !

My "wheels" for the next three years.

No comments:

Post a Comment