Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's day...

Ah, it's that day again. Mum's Day. What a better time to get work done!! After church this morning, Hubby and I headed to Giant for major food shopping. Giant is the closet things we have to a Walmart here in Singapore. Not I frequent Wally World at home. I don't. But Giant here has vast groceries and home goods under one roof. A rarity in Asia.
But the morning started out with me FINALLY getting around to project for Hubby. He bought a sarong in Thailand and wanted a "Man skirt". Oops I mean a wrap.....  So I took 10 minutes this morning and sewed it together.
Voila!!


Then after we got home, more chores. Boy they pile up!! The gutters around the house have been clogging up for a few months now. This is the second time I've had to clean them out (in the 8 months we've been in the house). Hubby, being the sweetie he is, helped, so it went much faster.



All cleaned and showered. Just getting ready to dust off the ceiling fans, which probably means another shower afterwards....

No comments:

Post a Comment