Friday, September 16, 2011

Where is it?

Well, the bits lost so far have shown up. Mike cracked open, what he thought was his empty sea chest, only to find it chuck full if things. So Uncle Sam has his beard and arms again, the holiday wreaths have reappeared and some other things we didn't even know we had.....see too much stuff. But, now that everything has been open, the only thing I seem to be missing are the flannel sheets!! Now I KNOW I sent those. Where are they? Oh, Mike and I just did a thorough search, and we found them. Stupid me shoved them under the bed yesterday without even looking....
So the only real problems are the broken leather recliner, broken leg off the antique night stand. Ah yes, it is and "adventure".
All in all, I think this is some of the least damage we've had, while big items, there are less numbers.
I think it's also a record - house unpacked, livable, and completely sorted in TWO days. Wow!

2 comments:

  1. very entertaining blogs :)thank you for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and taking us on a little bit of the journey with you.

    ReplyDelete