Saturday, August 27, 2011

Home again...jiggity jig

We're back at the flat. Got up this morning and decided to drive east to London town. Didn't take too long, just about 2 hours. Not too bad, and I'm really glad we did. This afternoon it's been raining hard. And we just got some really LOUD thunder claps. I really wish our stuff was here. It would be so nice to snuggle up in some blankies and have soft music, just staring out at the rain drops. Ah, what a sentimentalist. Well, there's not much elses to do. Just Mike and me, no kids, nothing but an air mattress for a sofa and two twin beds. Wait??? That's it, I'll take a nap. Where did you think I was going?? ;P
The vonage box arrived today, so we can call to the States now. Just need to set up the line there so you all can call us. Ha Ha. Things are moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment