Wednesday, August 3, 2011

We got a flat today!!

Hooray, we picked up the keys for the flat. We are tenants. So exciting. We went to the neighborhood to check out things, like pubs, shops, noise levels, etc. We were very pleased to see that our on-line house shopping turned out extremely well. We're within an easy walk to two pubs, one which we "tried out" today. We also strolled around surrounding areas, which just cemented the fact that we chose well.
I did have a moment of panic, when we peaked into the flat's front window and I thought it looked tiny. Once we were in though, the flat opened up and appeared as it did in the photos we saw on line. yeah! I'm looking forward to tinkering in the back garden. Did I mention that there are three, yes three, outdoor areas in this "cozy garden flat". The back area has been neglected a bit, so I get to get in and do some sprucing up.
Photos will be taken tomorrow, so they'll post soon.

1 comment: