Friday, August 12, 2011

Today is his birthday (sing along)

Today is Mike's 48th. Wow. I can't believe we're that old!!
So we thought, and I asked what he wanted to do for his big day. He decided to go to a "little French Restaurant" a few blocks away. They have a lunch or dinner 3 course set menu for L9.99. It was actually very good. We thought we'd try it so when you all come over, it could be an option on where to go out for a nicer meal. Was it fine dining? No. But it was tasty.
Please understand, folks, this is my on line journal of the crazy adventure we're on. YOu may follow at your own risk. I may get off the point and go down rabbit trails, but this is really for me to be able to recall, in my old age, what we did and saw.
We are getting stir crazy in the empty flat and looking into possible trips to see the area and take up time till our goodies come at the end of this month. THings we are throwing around are: Ireland, Glasgow, car hire and drive wherever. Who knows. We don't - yet anyway. Heck, we're still trying to figure out the coinage.....

1 comment:

  1. What da ya mean "when" you get old? Tee hee. Happy Birthday Cap'n Mike!!! Most sincerely, Christy

    (This thing won't let me comment under my own name.)

    ReplyDelete